Cornelio Phipps also known as “Chada” is a 4 times National Champion who keeps on dominating the junior tournaments since the past 2 years. He is extremely ambitious and is looking forward to make it to the team USA in Olympics 2024
- Ringside World Champion
- Junior Olympic Champion 2017
- Eastern Qualifier Champion 2017
- USA Open Champion 2017
Ryan is an extremely passionate and skilled boxer who lands every punch he trows. He has 3 Championships in his record. With the record of 91-9, Ryan is currently ranked #1 95lb weight category in USA. He is determined to become one of the best boxers in the country.
- 2018 SILVER GLOVES NATIONAL CHAMPION
- 2018 WESTERN QUALIFIER NATIONAL CHAMPION
- 2018 JUNIOR OLYMPIC CHAMPION
- CURRENTLY RANKED #1 In USA 95LB
Nino McCallum son of the The Andre McCallum is the #1 ranked boxer in the 65lb weight category. He is a Multi State, Multi Regional and Multi National Champion. He moves fast and throws hard punches which is the reason he is also titled as “Nino The Nightmare” because he is literally a nightmare for any opponent he faces!
- Multi State Champion
- Regional Champion
- National Champion
- Currently ranked #1 9/10 year old 65 lb
Citlalli Vanessa Ortiz is the pure definition of girl power. The 18 year old already has 4 National, 1 WBC Junior, Junior Olympics and a Youth World Championship in her record. She punches hard a stays calm. She comes in the weight class of 152-165lbs but it is believed that she can take down any opponent who comes in her way.
- Junior National Champion 2016
- Junior Olympic Champion 2016
- WBC Amateur Champion 2016
- Youth National Champion 2017-18
- Youth World Champion 2017
- México National Champion 2017
- México National Champion 2x 2018